As Administrator, go to the Organisations page.
Add an Organisation#
Click on the button and edit the required fields in the drawer:
- A placeholder exists and a logo of the Organisation can be added
- Name: Name of the new Organisation
- Description: Description for the new Organisation
- Task sharing rule: default sharing rule for Tasks that will be applied when a Case will be shared with another Organisation
- Observables sharing rule: default sharing rule for Observables that will be applied when a Case will be shared with another Organisation
Click Confirm to create the organisation.
Edit your Organisation#
Once your organisation is created:
- users can be added
- links with other existing Organisations created for the purpose of sharing Cases.
Lock an organisation#
An existing Organisation can be locked so that all users belonging to this one cannot log into it.