Profiles are available in the first tab of Entities Management page.
TheHive comes with a set of predefined profiles for Administrators and Organsations ; this set can be enriched with custom profiles you can create depending on your needs.
A Valid license is required to update profiles
Each profile is defined by a set of permissions. There are two profile types:
- Administration, used by users in the Admin organisation, to manage the platform
- Organization used in business organisations
Permissions are named
Entity, an entity in the application. For example:
manageCase. A permission
manageEntity means having rights to write, update,delete an entity.
Except the admin profile, all profiles can be customised and deleted.
Add a profile#
- Add a new profile by clicking the button on the Entities Management page, in the Profiles tab
- Then select the type of profile to create, and associated permissions
Adding a Profile window opens.
- Enter a Name for the new profile.
- Choose Profile type.
- Select the Permissions for that profile type.
- Click the Confirm profile creation button.