About UI Configuration#
In this section you can find information about UI Configuration .
To configure the UI:
- Select the option Hide Empty Case Button to disallow creating empty cases.
- Select the option Merge alerts into closed cases to disallow merging alerts into closed cases.
- Select the option Disallow refresh option in dashboards to disallow the refresh option in dashboards
- Select the default filter of alert case similarity panel from the list.
- Define the default date format used to display dates.
- e.g. YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: Default date format can be configured at the Organisation level, by defining the preferred format in the UI Configuration view. This requires a user with org-admin profile or any profile with manageConfig permission.