Manage users in your Organisation#
org-admin profile or at least the permission
manageUser is required to manage users in your organisation.
List of users#
In your organisation, click on Organisation in the menu on the left to access the list of users. The first tab is Users.
To access detailed information about a user, click the Preview button
- Update the avatar associated with the user by drag&drop a new file (PNG or JPG files).
- User login
- email address for the account. This is used to send notifications or reset password links to users. Login is used if no email is filled there
- Type of the account. Normal or Service. A Service account cannot open interactive session
- Block a user from logging in the application
- Tells if a user has configured MFA or not (Multi Factor Authentication). If yes, Yes is displayed
- API Key
- Define, Renew, Reveal or Revoke API key of the account
- Information about the profile given to the user
- List of permissions included in the profile
- Create or update the password of the user
- Reset Password
- If the application is configured with a SMTP server, send an email with a magic link to the user. link is active for a short time period.
- List of opened interactive sessions. Click delete to close a session
org-admin users or users with the role
manageUser in their profile can add users in the current Organisation.
Click the button to add an account in the current organisation, and follow create an account and update an account guides.
Accounts can be deleted or locked, only in the current organisation.