Manage users in your Organisation#
org-admin profile or at least the permission
manageUser is required to manage users in your organisation.
List of users#
In your organisation, click on Organisation in the menu on the left to access the list of users. The first tab is Users.
To access detailed information about a user, click the Preview button
- Update the avatar associated with the user by drag&drop a new file (PNG or JPG files).
- User login
- email address for the account. This is used to send notifications or reset password links to users. Login is used if no email is filled there
- Type of the account. Normal or Service. A Service account cannot open interactive session
- Block a user from logging in the application
- Tells if a user has configured MFA or not (Multi Factor Authentication). If yes, Yes is displayed
- API Key
- Define, Renew, Reveal or Revoke API key of the account
- Information about the profile given to the user
- List of permissions included in the profile
- Create or update the password of the user
- Reset Password
- If the application is configured with a SMTP server, send an email with a magic link to the user. link is active for a short time period.
- List of opened interactive sessions. Click delete to close a session
org-admin users or users with the role
manageUser in their profile can add users in the current Organisation.
Accounts can be deleted or locked, only in the current organisation.