Define Case templates#
This section contains the Case templates you prepare for your organisation.
List of Case Templates#
Access to the list by opening the Organisation menu, and the Case templates tab.
Click the button to create a new Case template.
New Case template#
- String that will be prepended to the title of a Case when created with this template
- Name of the Case template. Used to identify the Case template with the API
- Display Name
- Name of the Case template displayed in the UI
- Default TLP of the Case when created with this template
- Default PAP of the Case when created with this template
- Default Severity of the Case when created with this template
- List of tags that will be added to the Cases created with this template
- Default description of Cases created with this template if not modified.
- Add tasks to the templates. They will be automatically added to the Case when created with this template
- Custom Fields
- Add Custom fields to the template. Default value can be set for Custom fields as well.
Export a Case template#
Case templates can be exported and stored as JSON files by clicking on the option icon and selecting Export case template
Import a Case template#
Click on the button Import Case Template and select the JSON formatted file to import.