Setting LDAP Authentication#
To setup LDAP authentication:
- Click on Directory Authentication
- use the switch to enable directory
- then choose LDAP in the menu ; the list of required parameters appears
- Confirm and save your changes
- move the Directories Authentication line to be the first provider to use in the list of authentication providers
Using SSL with LDAP
To setup a custom Certificate Authority in TheHive, please refer to this guide.
Authenticating with LDAP#
Users able to authenticate should already have an account created in TheHive local database.